YOU’RE BRILLIANT/TALENTED/NEEDED AND I’M SICK OF YOUR EXCUSES.
Doing what you want to do in your business/art/life is TRULY simple.
I have friends and clients who are quick to make a shit ton of excuses as to why they haven’t accomplished what they wanted to.
I say this not to be harsh, but to be real --maybe you don’t want it badly enough?
As Marie Forleo says, everything is figureoutable. As some other dude said - where there’s a will there’s a way.
I’m not saying it’s EASY, but it’s simple, and it can happen..if you REALLY want it to. •
When planning your day 📝, ask yourself the following ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
1. How will you advance your MOST IMPORTANT DREAMS today in some big or small way? (There may be a million ways you could, but what’s the most impactful? We’ll never know for sure, but tap into your logic and intuition)
2. What work is truly involved here and are you going to complete the WHOLE project today or just a part of it?
3. Again, using your knowledge and intuition, and being really honest about it -- ⏳ how long will this take?
4. Where in your day will you fit this in, ideally so it works with your peak energy levels. 🌱 If you TRULY cannot work on it at peak energy levels, can it still be done to a capacity you feel good about, or do you need to schedule for another time, delegate, edit your expectations, etc?
5. How will you ensure that you do this today? 🗝 ➡️ Do you need accountability? What can you already see getting in the way of the completion of this (fading will power, distractions, feeling fuzzy if you don’t eat enough, etc.) that you can either prevent or deal with so it doesn’t impact your work?
This is your 🎉 LIFE 🎉we’re talking about. What are you waiting for? Are you making progress or are you making excuses?
#ThisToughLoveWasBroughtToYouByTwoStrongCoffees ☕️ Love ya